Press & Media
If you are interested in Kelly being on your podcast, speaking at your event or authoring an article, please email us at email@example.com.
See Kelly Speak:
Topics I love to discuss:
- Agency retention strategies
- How to consistently cross sell to your current book of business
- What we learned from 300 secret shopper calls
- Top 10 Objectives Insurance Agencies Need to Embrace
- Ridiculously Amazing Insurance Sales Process
- 5 Insurance Agency Time Management Hacks
- How Valuable is Your Insurance Agency’s Brand?
- How to Turn Every Inbound Call Into Opportunity
How to successfully recruit and grow producers in 2021
In the first Profiles in Risk episode of 2021 Kelly Donahue-Piro and Matthew Struck join Tony Cañas to discuss how to successfully recruit and grow producers in 2021. If you’re in the agency/brokerage side you don’t want to miss this fantastic episode!
Kelly Donahue-Piro Believes That By Hitting Her Potential, She Can Give So Much to Other People
Kelly Donahue-Piro’s career has come a long way since dressing up as the mall Easter Bunny during high school. These days, she’s doing the impossible: making insurance feel not only necessary, but fun.
Widely recognized in her industry as a real game-changer, she’s the Founder and President of Agency Performance Partners and Co-Founder of sister marketing company, Agency Appeal. An in-demand speaker at regional and national insurance conferences, a social media and digital marketing trailblazer, Kelly has words of wisdom others need to hear.
Ryan and Kelly solve the biggest challenges in Insurance
Kelly Donahue-Piro, founder and president of Agency Performance Partners, joins the podcast for a fast-paced discussion where we solve all the independent insurance agency problems. Yup, all of them…