Press & Media
If you are interested in Kelly being on your podcast, speaking at your event or authoring an article, please email us at email@example.com.
See Kelly Speak:
Topics I love to discuss:
- Agency retention strategies
- How to consistently cross sell to your current book of business
- What we learned from 300 secret shopper calls
- Top 10 Objectives Insurance Agencies Need to Embrace
- Ridiculously Amazing Insurance Sales Process
- 5 Insurance Agency Time Management Hacks
- How Valuable is Your Insurance Agency’s Brand?
- How to Turn Every Inbound Call Into Opportunity
How an Insurance Renewal Goes in America
So let’s chat a little bit about how a modern day renewal goes in an agency. How does that sound? So let’s just imagine and pain a picture. Let’s paint a picture of Sally and Jim. Sally is a nurse and let’s just say that Jim is veterinarian, right? So they both have a long day at work, they have a great family at home. Sally comes home from her long day of being a nurse, on her feet all day, she gets in the door and is greeted by her great kids. And the first kid is coming and saying, “Mommy! I want to go to soccer camp! It’s only twenty five hundred dollars!” and Sally’s like, “Great! How are we going to get that money?” She goes to mailbox, grabs the mail and in the mail is her insurance renewal.
647 Top Female Sales Practitioners For Your Next Panel, Presentation, or Podcast
When it comes time to book a speaker for your next panel, presentation, or podcast there’s a lot to consider.
Every detail is important, but here’s something you can’t afford to overlook — diversity.
There’s no way to sugarcoat it… female speakers are underrepresented at professional gatherings. A recent study analyzed data from thousands of events over a five year period and found that approximately 70% of professional event speakers are male.