Are you ready to be a ridiculously amazing insurance agent 2021? With 2020 a thing of the past, and the new year underway, we here at Agency Performance Partners are energized, and have our plan for 2021 ready to go. And what is it, you may be asking? Well, we’re officially kicking off our series of how to be a Ridiculously Amazing Agent. We’re ready to go with everything you need to take your insurance game to the next level. It’s 2021- the games have changed and the stakes are higher than ever.
“Our manifesto is meant to motivate you, inspire you, and give you a plan of attack for 2021” (:42)
Today, we’re kicking this off by launching our 2021 Insurance Agent Manifesto, which has the top strategies that growing insurance agencies in both personal lines, and small commercial, absolutely need to embrace. Our Insurance Agent Manifesto is meant to motivate you, inspire you, and give you a plan of attack for 2021.
Bottom line: we are here to help. Here’s exactly what our Insurance Agent Manifesto entails.
Ridiculously Amazing Agents…
- Outlast the suck of change.
- Enthusiastically try, even when it’s uncomfortable.
- Are never busy, but always productive.
- Would never email a quote without a conversation to a prospect or client.
- Are consistently proactive and reject reactive strategies.
- Remember to slow down to speed up.
- Don’t make sales a dirty word.
- Have a Tigger mentality, and reject Eeyores.
- Are not intimidated by having a conversation about insurance rates.
- They’re an educator and use knowledge as the sword to fight against price.
- Ultimately recognize the honor they have to protect what people work hard for.
While this may seem like a lot to take in, it’s really just the tip of the iceberg. Follow along on our series about how to be a Ridiculously Amazing Agent, and you’ll learn exactly what each step of our manifesto means, and how to execute it like the pro that you are.
Follow Us on Social Media
Follow us on social media to get a daily dose of our 3 Minute Videos, to help you on your journey to becoming a Ridiculously Amazing agent. We share our videos on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.