Thank you for attending our seminar with PIA South! As promised, we want to deliver you some resources that you can take home to your team.
Being the Leader Your Agency Needs To Perform
This presentation has all of our top statistics from our Agency Assessment.
We review the top 10 objectives every successful agency practices:
- Routine work and development of agency culture.
- Development of a forever recruiting strategy.
- Consistent agency meetings on-site and off-site.
- Identification of agency leadership within all team members.
- Detailed performance feedback.
- Goal setting with incentive plans and clear goal-tracking.
- Relentless pursuit of maximizing agency technology.
- Constant training and development of people.
- Investments in marketing and branding.
- Clear identification of agency target markets.
Ridiculously Amazing Sales Process
It’s been said that nothing happens until a policy is sold in an agency. However, many agents haven’t had proper sales training to truly understand how to set up your sales process for maximum results. In this presentation, we review:
- Building Rapport
- Insurance Interrogation
- Setting Expectations
- Delivering the Quote
- Asking For the Business
Blanding: How to Avoid Bland Branding In Your Agency
Your brand is the one thing that clearly outlines how you are different than your competition. Branding uses the laws of attraction to earn more opportunity and keep clients happy.
- What is Branding?
- Brand Implementation
- Brand Ambassadors