On this episode of the podcast, Kelly celebrates 2020, the roaring twenties, being a new decade for your
insurance agency and the components of agency branding that are an important opportunity.
As we start the new year, a new month, a new decade, Kelly shares her travel schedule including the
insurance agencies she’ll be visiting, programs she’s launching and conferences where we’ll be speaking.
Branding: Insurance branding is statistically overlooked, but it’s the approach taken for your client’s
experience, how you speak to your target market and what makes the competitive difference.
- Do you know what makes you different? This is important, but Kelly encourages you to take it
one step further with the enhanced brand guide elite packages included in the persona package.
You must be able to back your services to speak to the target market in a way more than just
saying that your service is great and you have great pricing.
- Embrace a modern look and feel with modern photography, colors and patterns.
- Myth: You must be conservative to be viable. If it’s working for geckos to sell insurance, you
obviously need to get people’s attention. If no one knows you exist, no one can get a quote from
you. Going just a little bit out of the box will go a long way.
- Create something unique, new and fresh! Think about patterns and colors with genuine photos
and graphic descriptions that tell a story.
Assignment: Pull up website, business cards and brochures.
- Are they consistent or are they “puking up information” about you? This is boring. You need to
bedazzle and let the client know what is in it for them.
- Identify communication strategies. Convenience is the biggest attraction.
- Philosophy: Brand first, marketing second.
Examples of Brand Guides available HERE!
It’s time to take the leap into something new, fresh and different! We have the processes and
procedures to make it happen including a series of videos for you. It will take some effort, but the end
result will be something uniquely you to help you stick out from the competition.
This is a great place to start! Happy 2020!
Feel free to contact Kelly with questions.
Connect with Agency Performance Partners: