Insurance Agency Tip: A Good Renewal Process Solves A Multitude of Sins
Many agencies don’t focus on having a great renewal process. You may feel you don’t want to wake the sleeping giant. Agency Performance Partners feels completely differently! You are only in jeopardy if you don’t have a great process. Renewal processes even save time in the long run because you are focused on the right things rather than reacting to the wrong things.
If you design your renewal process correctly you can see the following benefits:
- Better contact information. Getting cell phones, emails and updated contact information saves time and money in the long run.
- Reviewing accounts finds errors and mistakes that can be costly in the long run.
- Proper account reviews generate revenue through account rounding.
- Having a process relieves the team, everyone has clear direction.
- By contacting accounts you will generate more referrals, the more people hear from you the more they remember to refer you business.
- Team morale improves when you call people to provide positive feedback, when people call you it’s generally with a problem.
- You will see an increase in retention as you can provide real service to your customers.
These are only a few reasons to create a renewal process. Need help? We are here! Renewal processes are one of our many specialties.