return to top button image

RESOURCES

resources team image
[New] Ridiculously Amazing Agent Podcast; Top 2 Agency Efficiency Hacks image

[Performance Podcast] [New] Ridiculously Amazing Agent Podcast; Top 2 Agency Efficiency Hacks

Kelly and Dave’s topic on this month’s episode of the Ridiculously Amazing Insurance Podcast is ways that agencies can become more efficient and effective, from service to sales. These tactics will probably work about 80% of the time, while your traditional methods will be more effective the other 20% of the time, depending on the […]

Read More
Ridiculously Amazing Agent Podcast: Common Agency Excuses image

[Performance Podcast] Ridiculously Amazing Agent Podcast: Common Agency Excuses

Our topic on this episode of the Ridiculously Amazing Insurance Podcast is excuses that Kelly and Dave frequently hear in insurance agencies. When it comes to making excuses, only so much is acceptable; stopping to get coffee on the way to work does not make it alright to be late. Here are Kelly and Dave’s […]

Read More
[New Podcast] How to Overcome Insurance Objections image

[Performance Podcast] [New Podcast] How to Overcome Insurance Objections

This episode of the Ridiculously Amazing Insurance podcast is a continuation of last month’s episode about handling sales objections. Dave and Kelly provided some talking points to keep in mind when handling objections: Make sure that you have a good close that requires a response “Your renewal date for your current policy is ____. Do […]

Read More
Your Website Should be Your Best Sales Person image

[Performance Podcast] Your Website Should be Your Best Sales Person

Selling any product nowadays can be difficult, especially with most people relying on the internet to at least some extent to buy. There are a lot of things that you need to take into consideration when you’re trying to market your product or when you’re trying to give customers information on who you are and […]

Read More
Ridiculously Amazing Agent Podcast 5: Why Your Agency Needs a Brand image

[Performance Podcast] Ridiculously Amazing Agent Podcast 5: Why Your Agency Needs a Brand

On this episode of The Ridiculously Amazing Insurance Podcast, Kelly is joined by her business partner and SEO extraordinaire Eddy Demelo. Kelly and Eddy are co-founders of Agency Appeal, a brand and marketing consultant for insurance agencies. Agency Appeal prides itself in providing an avenue for their clients to determine and define their agency’s strengths […]

Read More
New Podcast: Why Don’t Clients Return Your Calls (And How Much Time is That Wasting?) image

[Performance Podcast] New Podcast: Why Don’t Clients Return Your Calls (And How Much Time is That Wasting?)

On this episode of The Ridiculously Amazing Insurance Podcast, Dave and Kelly discuss effective ways to follow up with your clients in ways that make them actually want to talk to you.  Since insurance is not on the top of everyone’s mind, clients often do not even remember their agent’s name, and when they do […]

Read More