How to Handle Insurance Rate Increases
To handle an insurance rate increase, we must first start by taking back control of the call. The best way is to have Insurance Rate Increase Scripts. Remember, when clients have rate frustrations, it’s not personal. In fact, they most likely don’t even really know you well enough to make it personal! Oftentimes, they have told themselves a story for a while about how unfair their insurance rate is. We need to start by taking control of the call. Instead of being fearful about rates, lean into that conversation. Remember, they are coming to you because you have the tools to help them.
Here are a few things everyone needs to remember:
1. Rates will increase naturally every year. We need to be prepared.
2. Rate increases come from the carrier as well as the client.
3. We need to take our time to review the account rather than get trapped in the rate game.
4. Your best strategy is to run into a rate increase, not away from it.
Grab these 5 SCRIPTS to gain confidence in having the rate increase conversation with clients:
Get 20% off our RATE INCREASE CONVERSATION Course
Start having confident conversations!
Complete our form and grab our scripts on how to have the rate increase conversations that don’t scare clients away!
- Want to further your insurance agency? Grow with us!
- Everything from scripts and templates to on-demand courses to merch, our online shop: APP Online Shop
Follow us on social media to get a daily dose of our content, to help you on your journey to becoming a Ridiculously Amazing agent. We share our videos on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.