That’s right you heard it! Our Kelly Donahue-Piro will be conducting 3 sessions at the upcoming 2015 Indiana PIA Convention. The convention held on May 7th in Indianapolis is sure to excite! More details will follow and we will be sure to post about how you can register. Kelly Donahue-Piro is joined by Chris Paradiso, owner of Paradiso Insurance, as two of three speakers at this great event.
Agency Performance Partners will be speaking on the following three topics:
- Agency Time Management: How everyone from account managers to owners can break the busy cycle and move from busy to productive.
- How a Proactive Renewal Strategy Reduces Time: Yes proactively calling your renewals can boost your retention and save you time in the long run. This session will go over a proper account review and prove that time can be saved by getting proactive.
- How To Sell Insurance: Sounds crazy right? It’s not. So many people focus on quoting not selling insurance. In this seminar you will learn the best practices of selling insurance.
Chris Paradiso will be focusing his sessions on the following:
- Social Media 101: this session is designed for agency team members who are brand new to social media both personally and professionally.
- Social Media Advanced: if you are currently running some social media in your agency but looking to take it to the next level this is the class for you!
- Mobile Marketing & SEO: interested in learning more about mobile websites, mobile marketing apps and search engine optimization? Learn from an agency owner on the tactics you need take to move your agency forward.
Mark your calendar for May 7th to come see this dynamic speaking duo!