Thank You For Attending Our Workshop at MAIA’s Big Event!
We are excited to give you access to the presentations from our MAIA Big Event workshop, as promised! Below, find all that you need. We hope you will take these back to your teams!
5 New Agency Challenges and How to Tackle Them
In this presentation, we review the top 5 new agency challenges and how only the most ridiculously amazing agencies are overcoming them:
- Marketing Strategy
- Sales Process
- Customer Experience
- Inconsistent Leadership
Being the Leader Your Agency Needs To Perform
This presentation has all of our top statistics from our Agency Assessment.
We review the top 10 objectives every successful agency practices:
- Routine work and development of agency culture.
- Development of a forever recruiting strategy.
- Consistent agency meetings on-site and off-site.
- Identification of agency leadership within all team members.
- Detailed performance feedback.
- Goal setting with incentive plans and clear goal-tracking.
- Relentless pursuit of maximizing agency technology.
- Constant training and development of people.
- Investments in marketing and branding.
- Clear identification of agency target markets.
Ridiculously Amazing Sales Process
44% of salespeople give up after 1 follow up and 80% of sales require 5 follow ups. Knowing this statistic, what do we need to do to overcome it? The answer is to spend time sharpening your sales prowess through training and execution. In this presentation, we cover:
- Building Rapport
- Insurance Interrogation
- Quote Sheet vs. Quoting on the Phone
- Set Expectations
- Delivering the Quote
- Selling the Policy
- Asking for the Business
Creating Your Agency’s Customer Experience
Creating and defining your agency’s customer experience will help set you apart from the competition. Download this presentation for all the details your agency needs to create your customized process.
- Customer Experience Philosophy
- What exactly is a customer experience?
- The reality of the competition.
- Thinking with the customer in mind.
- Effective use of technology in your customer experience.
- Prospecting, Sales Process, & New Client On-Boarding
- It’s where your customer experience starts.
- How to present yourself to win.
- Making your agency stick out.
- Sales Process:
- Prospects don’t know what you don’t tell them.
- Your tone and approach makes it happen.
- New Client On-boarding:
- Introducing the service team.
- Getting Reviews.
- Asking for Referrals.
- Client Marketing, Renewal, & Tracking
- Client Marketing:
- Account Rounding.
- Increased Coverage.
- General Touch Points.
- Proactive Renewal Calls.
- Account Reviews.
- Handling increases.
- How to track to make sure people are following your process.
- Client Marketing:
Interested In Learning More About Our Services?