About Kelly Donahue-Piro
Kelly Donahue-Piro has earned a sterling reputation for her innovative thinking and her ability to inspire and engage insurance teams at all levels. She’s worked with more than 700 agencies throughout the U.S. and Canada, appeared in numerous industry publications and presented at industry engagements ranging from private corporate events and workshops to association meetings and national trade shows.
Kelly is the founder and president of Agency Performance Partners, a no-nonsense insurance agency consulting firm. She founded the company in 2014 with a mission of partnering with insurance entrepreneurs who dream of taking their business to the next level and beyond. She works with agency management and teams to become ridiculously amazing through the relentless pursuit of excellence in
world-class service and sales strategies.
About David A. Siekman
David Siekman earned his stripes with hands-on executive managerial experience at several successful New England agencies in his nearly two decades in the insurance industry. He began his career as a customer service representative and worked his way up through the operations side of the business by consistently delivering stellar results. In one agency, he increased agent commissions 25 percent in less than two years, and in another, he grew new business sales from 90 policies per month to 250 policies per month over a 5-year period.
David's real-world experience changing agency cultures and yielding results informs his role as a consultant and a speaker. Even before joining Agency Performance Partners, his dynamic presentations and workshops were in great demand at industry events.
Some of our presentation topics include:
- Smarketing: Sales Based Marketing
- Breaking Down Agency Branding
- 10 Objectives Every Successful Agency Must Practice
- Ridiculously Amazing Sales Process
- 5 New Agency Challenges & How to Tackle Them
- Designing & Tracking Your Customer Experience
- Agency Culture Assessment and Change
- Building an Inbound Sales Team
- Building an Outbound Sales Team
- Making Every Service Opportunity a Sales Experience
- How to Get Everyone to Get Along and Execute
- Top 5 Ways We All Hurt Our Sales
- Overcoming the Price Objection for Every Role in Your Agency
Additional topics: Management and supervisory coaching and benchmarking; customer retention strategy development; digital authority marketing strategy, planning and implementation; and sales planning, management and skill-building.
Committing to your event's success
Agency Performance Partners bring more to your event than just an engaging presentation. Because we’ve staged and hosted many events and trainings, we understand the stakes. We’re easy to work with and will partner with you to make the event successful by planning a presentation that is right for your group and your attendees' needs; by promoting your event on our active social media channels; and by being available to and engaging with you and your attendees before and after the presentation.
Partial list of recent speaking engagements
- ARS Restoration Specialists’ Annual Insurance Symposium
- Florida Association of Insurance Agents Sales & Leadership Conference
- Grinnell Mutual
- IIAWC EDay
- Independent Insurance Agents of North Carolina
- Mercury Insurance Annual Meeting
- Metro South Independent Insurance Agents Association
- Netvu New England
- Ohio Insurance Agents Association
- Renaissance Alliance Annual Meeting
- SGI Convention, Insurance Brokers' Association of Saskatchewan
- VaynerMedia, Agent 2021
When you hire APP for your next speaking event you are getting people who have real world advice for your agencies. We work hard to be engaging and dynamic for your crowd. Everyone will get a copy of the presentation for attending.